Fuel Cell -Furnace
- Furnace for testing and manufacturing fuel cells
- Electrically heated chamber furnace up to 1100°C, individually tailored to customer requirements, with double-wing door and pressure ram for testing and small batch production of fuel cells.
A pneumatic pressure ram is mounted on the furnace ceiling, which acts with up to 500kg pressure on the fuel cells stacked in the furnace chamber.
Technical ceramics, glass, solar
- De-binding and drying furnaces 250 °C to 850 °C
- Combi-furnaces for de-binding and sintering in one furnace
- Firing and sintering furnaces 900 °C to 1400 °C
- High temperature sintering furnaces 1500 °C to 1800 °C
- Chamber and bogie hearth furnaces
- Hood and elevator furnaces
- Electrically or gas heated
- Normal or inert gas atmosphere
- Adapted feeding systems
Manually operated ovens up to fully automatic plant engineering